No products in the cart.
A Full Face Snorkel Mask is a type of snorkeling mask that seals the whole of the snorkelers face from the water and contains an integrated Snorkel.
The Full Face Snorkel Mask has several functions: it lets the diver see clearly underwater, it provides the diver’s face with some protection from cold and polluted water, it increases breathing security with an integrated Snorkel
Full Face Snorkel Mask can be more secure than breathing from an independent Snorkel mouthpiece; if the diver becomes unconscious, the diver can continue to breathe from the mask unlike a mouthpiece which must be always gripped between the teeth.
Often these kind of Masks come with a Camera Mounting point to attach your Action Camera on it.
ZIPOUTE Snorkel Full-Face Mask
- 180° Full Face Design Panoramic full face snorkel mask gives you superior views over a standard diving mask for beautiful underwater adventures, makes it easier than ever to breathe comfortably through your mouth or nose when snorkeling.
- Dry Snorkel and Anti-fogging Technology: Dry snorkel system at the top stops salt water from getting into your mouth and prevents gagging. Our innovative design features a separate breathing chamber that creates an airflow away from your main viewing visor, so that it eliminates fogging and keep you snorkeling longer.
- Camera Mount Design: The Snorkel Mask Full Face has Camera stand, you can capture every amazing moment in the sea and share it with your friends and family.
- Medical Original Material and Size: Made of High Quality PC and Medical Grade Silicone. Non-toxic and environmental, which can prevent skin allergic or other skin problems. The size is measured from the eyebrow to the bottom of your chin, if less than or equal to 4.72in(12cm), select size S/M; If more than 4.72in(12cm), select size L/XL.
- Proper Use: Full face snorkel masks are designed for leisure surface snorkeling. Serious freediving is not recommended. Strenuous swimming while wearing any type of snorkel, including full face designs, is not recommended. Be sure to take regular breaks while snorkeling. Also follow the buddy rule: never snorkel alone.
G2RISE SN01 Full Face Snorkel Mask
- 💨ENHANCED SYSTEM – Upgraded edition has a bigger chamber and 2 intake valves to allow air to circulate in and out freely. The SN01 mask’s separate the inhaling and exhaling channel prevent CO2 build up making it easy to breathe and prevent fogging for an extended time period.
- 🐠180°PANORAMIC VIEW – Updated full-face design provides a larger viewing area, guaranteeing that you will see more fish and sea creatures than ever before. With our detachable camera mount you can easily attach your camera to capture and share your adventure with friends and family.
- 🎒COLLAPSIBLE DESIGN – Comes with a fold-able snorkel tube and a tote-able mesh bag, being convenient to package and take it anywhere you want. With multiple colors and 3 different sizes ( XS, S/M, L/XL ) to choose from you can always find one that fits your face and personality perfectly.
- 🏊PROPER USE – Full face snorkel masks are designed for leisure surface snorkeling. Serious free-diving is not recommended because you cannot equalize. Also follow the buddy rule: never snorkel alone. Become familiar with your gear before you go. Try it in a swimming pool and make sure it fits and seals.
- 💌PROFESSIONAL SERVICE – G2RISE offers 24/7 friendly customer service. If you have any problems with your purchase, or, are simply not satisfied with your purchase, please, feel free to let us know, as our professional service team would love to help you address your issue.
Explanation and description of the different types of masks:
Interested to join us as a Marine Life Conservation Volunteer?
Check it out here