No products in the cart.
If you would like to carry your Dive Regulator you have to have a Scuba Regulator bag to protect your most expensive Equipment parts.
A Regulator is a very expensive part of your Dive Equipment and should be handled as such! Hence if you just chuck your Regulator into your Dive bag without any padding or protection from hard impacts when your Dive bag gets thrown around at the airport or on the Dive Boat you might experience damage to your regulator. But you can use the specially designed Scuba Regulator bags.
There are a few different versions of Scuba Regulator Bags Hard and soft bags bear with me!
Hard Shell Scuba Regulator Bags
The Hard shell Scuba Regulator Bag has as it says a hard outer skin which is mostly made and molded from EVA foam (Ethylene-vinyl acetate foam)
Soft shell Scuba Regulator bags are mostly made of ripstop nylon like Denier or Cordura both are brand names. The outside on a Soft shell bag is soft but don’t worry both hard and soft are padded on the inside.
Hard and Soft Shell Scuba Regulator Bags are padded on the inside to protect your Regulator from outside impacts and scratches.
Most Zippers are YKK Zipper made from Aluminum or Plastic due to the fact that any other zipper would rust in a very short time especially on oceans with their salty water. The zippers go around on at least 3 sides or if the bag is round all the way around at there is just a little part which stays closed that’s due to be able to open the bag completely and pack your regulator with ease.
Velcro latches and straps
If it is a high quality bag they have Velcro straps inside to hook your regulator hoses onto so there is no movement of your regulator inside the bag.
The Scuba Regulator Bag has a grip on one side where it makes it easy to carry your bag even if it is fully packed and heavy
Some even come with a shoulder strap. make sure the bolt hooks and D-Rings are of good quality
Sizes range from 25cm in length and width and 10cm in height up to 40cm in length and width and 15cm in height.
Separate compartments for additional Equipment like Logbook or spare parts for the Regulator for example a mouth piece or a spare Low or high pressure hose.
Stand up bottom
A common feature on the Scuba Regulator Bags is a standup bottom which is lined with two hard rubber stripes to set the bag on the bottom upright.
Here are our recommendations for Scuba Regulator Bags
Hiturbo Scuba Regulator Bag Hard Case
- Molded EVA foam hard-shell lid
- Foam padded sides and back
- Hidden protective plastic backing
- Rounded shape with flat stand-up bottom
- 2 internal security straps. Adjustable hook/loop closure
- Internal mesh zippered pocket for tools and accessories
- External zippered pocket for your log book, larger personal items or accessories
- D-ring utility anchors can be used to attach to scuba bag or suitcase
- Double lockable, corrosion-resistant, quality zipper pulls
- Comfortable rubber grip cushioned carrying handle
Hollis Regulator Bag
- 1620 Denier Ballistic Nylon construction
- Interior Velcro loops
- #10 YKK self-healing zippers
- Dimensions: (L x H x W) 12″ x 4.35″ x 12″ (30.5 cm x 11 cm x 30.5 cm)
- large enough to hold regulator, gauges, and an octopus
- Padded inside
- Inside Velcro loops secure your regulator
- 626.4 cubic inches (10.25 liters)
AKONA Pro Scuba Diving Regulator Bag
- Fully padded regulator bag to protect your most valuable scuba diving equipment.
- Reinforced double box-stitched D-rings provide attachment points for the shoulder strap.
- Interior Velcro straps to hold hoses in place.
- YKK #5 brass zippers with two #5 Zipper Heads
- Dimensions: 12″ X 14″ X 4″ (30 x 35.5 x 10 cm)
- Volume: 671 cubic inches (11 liter)
Cressi 360 Regulator Bag
- Case bag for protecting scuba diving regulators and octopus
- Features an adjustable shoulder strap for carrying your equipment
- Made in strong nylon for long lasting use
- Foam lining acts as a protective covering
- The closure is with YKK zip that ensures a perfect seal
- Velcro strap on back of case for easy attachment to luggage for travel
- Dimension: 14 x 14 x 4.5 in (35.5 x 35.5 x 11.4 cm)
- Volume 671 cubic inches (11 liter)
Mares Cruise Scuba Diving Regulator Bag
- Protects your Scuba Diving Regulator
- Small Case to stow a Dive Computer or Dive Accessories
- Shoulder Strap
- Carring Handle
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 26×10×36 cm / 10”×4”×14”
- Unit Net Weight: 0,25 kg / 0.55 lb
- Volume: 9.4 l / 573 cu.in.
Scubapro Regulator Tech Dive Bag
- Made of 420D nylon NT and 450D rip stop
- extra separate Computer Bag
- padded handle
- shoulder strap
- 7.5 liter (2 Gallon)
- double-slider zipper for accessing the main compartment
- transparent zippered Pouch
- Measures 14 x 10 x 4 inches (35.5 x 25.4 x 10 cm)
- Computer bag measures 4 x 3 x 6 inches (10 x 7.6 x 15 cm)
AKONA Classis Regulator Bag
- Fully padded
- Padded console sleeve
- Heavy-duty YKK#5 zipper
- 12″ X 12″ X 3″ inches (30.4 x 30.4 x 7.6 cm)
- Volume: 6.3 liter
- Interior Velcro straps
- Padded console sleeve
- Limited Two Year Warranty
This was our Equipment and buying guide and the list of the Best Scuba Regulator bags on the market in 2021! We hope you enjoyed it and if so, please share the article with your friends and family or on your social platform and leave us a comment below we would appreciate it a lot and you’d make the Oceans a little better! Thank you!
Don’t want to miss any of our next Dive Equipment Guides? Sign up here for our free newsletter!
You might also be interested in
Interested to join us as a Marine Life Conservation Volunteer?
Check it out here