No products in the cart.
To securely transport your Equipment it is great to have a proper Dive Bag Trolley. Roll it carry it or use it like a backpack.
Dive Bag Trolleys are not the cheapest Luggage carrier but definitely the most diverse and not only for Dive Equipment but also for any other luggage.
I would always prefer it in comparison to a normal travel suitcase. Because they are so variable and diverse. Roll it, carry it or use it like a backpack.
However there are lot of Details in Dive Bag Trolleys to look out for before buying!
A Dive Bag trolley should have wheels to make carrying on even floors easier by just pulling it behind you. Especially as a whole set of Dive Equipment is heavy weighing in at around 15-20 Kg.
The best trolley wheels are the same as you’d find on Rollerblades. They are soft, roll with very little resistance, are rigid and inexpensive if you need to replace them.
A Dive Bag Trolley has preferably lots of compartments which are separate bags so you can divide your Dive Equipment into different parts like dry and wet or big and small.
There are long compartments for Fins on either side of the bag. Another Compartment mostly on the topside features a Regulator bag which might also be detachable.
Zippers are always a week point and need to be large toothed rigid and either from aluminum or plastic otherwise they’ll rust and break very quickly.
A good tip is to wax zippers after you come back from your Dive trip and store the Bag over longer periods. The easiest way is with an old candle. Just rub it along the out and inside of the Zipper, close and open the bag for 2-3 times so the wax gets spread evenly. There are commercial products on the market if you’d rather prefer that.
The rigidity of a diving bag depends, among other things, on the material used. The rail on the backside where the handle is retracted gives the bag the greatest rigidity. This is reinforced at the lower end by hard plastic corners which also serve as abrasion protection. There are also compensation plugs so that the bag does not tip over when you set it upright.
There are mostly more than 1 handle on the Dive Bag Trolleys. One handle is attached to the top upright of the bag which is a short and rigid handle mostly with a rubberized grip.
Then there is another one on the long side of the bag so you can carry it sideways like a duffel bag. This handle usually has a Velcro fastener to keep the 2 separate tote handles together even if you don’t carry it.
And then there is the handle to roll the bag which is on a rail on the backside where the handle also can be retracted or extended depending to your needs. Sometimes called Telescoping handle.
They are mostly invisible and hidden away in a slim bag on the backside of your Dive Bag Trolley. They would otherwise entangle into the wheels when pulling the bag.
If you loaded up your Dive Bag Trolley to a max and it is heavy this is the easiest way to carry it. However make sure the Backpack straps are properly built and attached to the bag.
Floor abrasion protection
The lower corners where the bag mostly stands on are lined with hard plastic serving as abrasion protection which also gives the bag a better rigidity. There are also compensation plugs made of hard plastic so that the bag does not tip over when you set it down upright.
Dive Bag Trolleys exterior is mostly made from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability. The interior lining is often made from polyester. Sometimes they come with PVC coating.
The Volume and size depending on the brand and reaches from as small as 50l all the way up to 200l
Here are our recommendations of the best Dive Bag Trolleys in 2021
Dive Gear Roller Trolley Bag
- Built to airline size and weight requirements with Waterproof bottom compartment for wet or dirty items
- Heavy-duty rail along the bottom and reinforcements with abrasion-resistant material on corners for travel toughness
- Multi-purpose changing pad with anti-slip bottom
- Combination of Hypalon and Tarpaulin for reinforcement and abrasion resistance on stress points
- Water-resistant zippers with sturdy pulls for protection from the elements
- Expandable heavy duty pull handle
- 4 compression straps
- 2 carry handles
- 2 internal zippered pockets
- 1 mesh zippered pocket
Pathfinder Gear 32 Inch Rolling Drop Bottom Duffel
- Oversized main compartment with top access and zippered panel separates the lower drop bottom compartment. Bottom expansion zipper allows for 20% more packing capacity.
- Heavy duty one touch push-button handle with ergonomic comfort grip. Twin hauling handles and top neoprene handle for easy lifting.
- Oversized corner mounted wheels offer maximum durability over all terrain.
- Gusset front pocket with 2 separate sections and tie down straps in the bottom compartment.
- Rugged oversized self-repairing coil zippers with T bar pulls for easy use in any element.
Cressi Dive Bag Trolley
- Several zippers and a strong design ensure that your equipment will be able to be stored safely. Features a back ID pocket for identification.
- The interior of the Piper features compression straps and a side pocket to help organize your belongings.
- At 6 pounds and 1. 73 cubic feet, the Piper is light and great for traveling.
- The Piper is designed in Italy by Cressi and made in China. Cressi has been an Italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling, and swimming equipment since 1946.
- The Piper is a suitcase designed and especially convenient for air travel, with a special 2 stage telescoping handle and 2 exterior compression straps with quick-release buckles.
- Sport type: Outdoor Lifestyle
- Exclusive DiveCatalog Package Includes Tusa Dive Gear Roller Duffle Bag in Black and DiveCatalog Essentials BCD and Regulator Hanger for Scuba Diving.
- Roomy main compartment can accommodate 1 complete set of warm or cold water scuba diving gear, or 2 sets of adult size snorkeling gear and wetsuits with room to spare.
- Zippered front compartment for regular fins, plus 2 side and one top zippered pocket. Constructed of heavy duty nylon canvas with mesh bottom panels for drainage. Retractable telescopic handle and sturdy, smooth-rolling wheels for easy transportation and storage. 28 x 18 x 14 inches (71.12 x 45.72 x 35.56cm).
- BCD and Regulator Hanger hangs around waiting for the next scuba dive day! Hooks on the end secures BCD shoulders to prevent slipping. Properly dry your expensive BCD and regulator for years of use.
- Includes a spot to secure DIN and yoke 1st stage regulators for proper storage.
Mercury Tactical Gear Mini Monster
- 100% Polyester
- Zipper closure
- 600 Denier Polyester Construction, Dimension : 13 x 17 x 33 inches
- Large main packing compartment, internal compartment divider, and interior mesh pocket
- Zip-off exterior accessory bag, reinforced handles, and heavy duty tractor wheels
- Protective corner guards and feet/skids
- Maximum size for airline checked luggage compliance, folds up and fits under a bed
Scubapro Subgear XP Pack Duo Roller & Scubapro Caravan Scuba Gear Bag
- Large Rolling Duffel Bag Wheels Material: 600 High Density Polyester construction with vinyl backing; Size: 32”x 17”x 14”; Capacity: 124 liters ; Weight: 10.14 lbs.
- Simple but Practical Design Rolling Duffel Deployment Bag Wheeled This Duffle Bags On Wheels has a main compartment, a side exterior accessory bag (removable), small pockets and pouches.
- Good Protections The main compartment of the Military Suitcase has foam padding and a padded divider to protect our valuable goods; Protective corner guards and feet, Reinforced handles for easy transport.
- Multipurpose A Good Travel Companion for everyone. Could also be used as a weekend bag, overnight bag, short journey bag, camping bag, business duffel, sports duffle, gym tote bag, carry-on luggage etc
- Ideal Gift this military blanket is designed for everyday use at camping,hiking,home,outdoor events ect. It suits most people. so why not choose ones for your family and friends as gifts.
- Bag’s exterior is made from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability. The interior lining is 150D polyester
- The bag offers over four gallons more volume than its predecessor with substantially increased gear-packing capacity.
- A large main compartment with U-shaped opening
- two side pockets and one flat pocket on top provide a variety of packing and stowage options.
- Telescopic double-bar tow handle
Akona Dive Bag Trolley
- 3-WAY USE — Includes duffle bag straps, backpack design & retractable roller handle.
- ROOMY STORAGE — Spacious main compartment can accommodate 2 complete sets of scuba equipment & gear.
- SMOOTH ROLLING — Shock-absorbing wheels are silent for convenient travel.
- COMFORTABLE USE — Padded shoulder straps ensure maximum comfort when used as a backpack.
- PERFECT SIZE — Measures 27 1/4 x 16 x 17 inches & weighs just 11 lbs.
Aqualung Explorer II Roller Bag
- Extra Durable 1680D Polyester with PVC coating
- Articulated side fi n pockets
- Retractable top handle and Rugged wheel set
- Rebounding PE board frame
- Protective V-Diamond base and 8 corner guards
Mares Cruise Backpack Pro Scuba Roller Dive Gear Bag
- Zip closure
- Telescoping handle
- Large sturdy wheels
- External fin pockets with drainage system
- Adjustable external compression straps,Bicolor, ultralight buckles.
- he Backpack Bag measures 16″ x 12″ x 31.5″ (40cm x 31cm x 80cm) with a volume of 6,071 cubic inches (100 liters) and weighs 9.7lbs (4.4kg) when empty.
Scubapro Dive N Roll Light Roller Diving Equipment Bag
- Two-in-one design concept — one semi-rigid case plus one removable soft bag — equals a hassle-free gear transport system.
- Non-rigid portion of the exterior is made from a combination of 420D Nylon NT, 450D Rip-stop and 600D Polyester/PU for strength and durability.
- The large main compartment holds lots of dive gear while providing plenty of protection.
- Coil double-slider zippers are durable and make accessing the large main compartment that much easier.
- Detachable backpack enables you to keep your most valuable gear with you throughout your journey.
Additional Dive Bag Trolley Equipment
Gear Aid Zipper Cleaner and Lubricant
- Release stuck zippers on wetsuits tents jackets sleeping bags and luggage with this multipurpose 2-in-1 formula
- Prolong zipper life by protecting against UV salt chlorine rust and corrosion which can jam the zipper available in 2 fl oz bottle
- Remove dirt and salt deposits from zipper teeth with included brush-top formula repels dirt and debris from the zipper
- Use this non-toxic lubricant on plastic nylon or metal zippers contains no silicone or paraffin wax (formerly Zip Care)
- Packaging may vary
- MOST DURABLE TSA APPROVED AND RECOGNIZED LOCK: All TravelMore travel locks are 100% Travel Sentry certified and designed from the ground up to be the strongest and reliable luggage locks in the market. TSA screeners are issued codes and tools for secured acces to open the locks. Our special high strength zinc alloy lock bodies, hardened steel shackles and patented internal mechanisms can take so much force that we back our product up with an 100% lifetime warranty.
- KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN INSPECTED: If a TSA agent has opened your digital lock and unlocks your suitcase, a red indicator will pop up on your lock under the steel shackle. In this way you can check to ensure all of your items are intact and present while you’re still at the airport. You can reset it in seconds using a pointy object such as a pen or paperclip.
- MANY DIFFERENT USES: TravelMore tsa-approved combination locks can be used international on a wide variety of items besides luggage or suitcases. These complaint heavy duty padlocks can be used on a backpack zipper, bagage, gym locker, pelican case, gun case, duffle, briefcase, cabinet, toolbox golf bag or laptop bag.
- SET YOUR OWN 3 DIGIT COMBINATION: Easy to master 3-digit weatherproof combo can be set to any combination of your choosing for extra security and no key needed! Detailed instructions are always included.
- 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY: Each small resettable combination airline lock comes with a 100%, no questions asked money back guarantee. If you are not completely happy with our product, let us know and we will do everything to make it right!
This was our Equipment Guide and list of the Best Dive Bag Trolley in 2021! We hope you enjoyed the article. Please share it with your friends on your social platforms website or leave us a Comment here. We’d appreciate it!
If you don’t want to miss any of our next Equipment guides sign up for the Newsletter here.
You could also be interested in:
Interested to join us as a Marine Life Conservation Volunteer?
Check it out here