No products in the cart.
Different from Scuba Diving and Snorkeling Masks the volume in Freediving Masks must be as small as possible! These Masks can also be used for Snorkeling.
Choosing a Mask
How to try on and check the volume?
- Put the mask on
- Submerge your head into water
- Let the mask fill with water
- Reemerge from the water
- Let excess water drip from your face, or dry your face with a towel
- Release the water from your filled mask into a bowl
- Measure the volume
- Compare it to other masks
Smartphone underwater housing
Due to their small volume the freediving mask sits very close to the eyes and therefore has a wider view in every direction similar to the frameless mask.
However the freediving masks usually come with a smaller volume due to smaller lenses.
A very interesting and challenging Sport! This is me on a dive to 15m
Here are our Recommendations for Freediving Masks
Mares Viper Mask
- The product's latest-generation silicone's deter condensation
- Ergonomic buckles with double buttons on the skirt enable the strap to be adjusted precisely
- Developed in partnership with the best athletes in the world
- Dedicated to the most demanding free divers and spear fishermen
- The skirt has been modeled with meticulous attention to facial ergonomics, making it suitable for all types of physiognomy dedicated to the most demanding free divers and spear fishermen
Mares Star Elite Freediving Mask
- Great Mask for Spearfishing and Freediving
- Highest grade silicone available for a soft comfortable seal
- Features special tinted lenses that hide the hunter's eyes
- A truly unprecedented field of vision
- Buckles optimally positioned directly on the skirt resulting in more comfortable seal
Freediving and Spearfishing
- Patented design places lenses in the ocular orbit for vastly improved field-of-view
- Ultra low internal volume makes clearing fast and nearly effortless. It also reduces the upward pull caused by the buoyancy of a larger air space
- Compact shape reduces in-water drag and improves stability, especially when diving in a strong current.
- Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customized and pinch-free fit
- High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mold around facial contours for a leak-free seal
Additional freediving / spearfishing equipment
Mares Smart Apnea
(Computer is NOT suitable for Scuba Diving, only for freediving)
- The Mares Smart Apnea dive computer is specially designed for spearfishing and freediving
- Easy operation of the menu
- Many individual alarms can be set, including to prevent dehydration
- Maximum diving depth 150 m
- Extended storage capacityScratch-resistant mineral glass
- Crystal clear LCD display
- Battery life: approx. 200 diving hours in two years
EZ LED Diving Flashlight
Attach on Mask 400/600 Lumens
- Waterproof 500ft/150m400 Lumens
- Keep Your Hands Free
- Easy to Use Twist Switch Design
- Sustainable Long Lifespan Dive Light
- Good Buddy for Night Diving
- Reliable Waterproof LED Dive Light
SEAC Motus Carbon Freedive Fins
- Foot pocket: hard thermoplastic rubber for the sole and ribs, and soft around the foot to optimize the comfort/performance ratio.
- Blade: unidirectional 100% pre-preg carbon and internal reinforcements in carbon with 45° weave.
- Interchangeable blade made from special techno polymer that maximizes flexibility and reactivity 22-degree angle between blade and foot optimizes thrust power with less effort
“Top notch products and great guide! This store has it all, 100% recommended”
Rescue the Ocean with your Purchase!
All income goes towards our Marine Life Conservation Projects!
Have a look at our other merchandise and support our Marine Life Conservation Projects with your purchase!
Interested in joining us as a Marine Life Conservation Volunteer?
Check it out here
Are you interested in Scuba Diving? Come join us at Poseidon Dive Center and do your Dive Course or Join us for a FunDive as a certified Diver.